Translate

Friday, August 24, 2007

MDA Lock-Up

The MDA Lock-Up was a success! I was able to raise my bail with the help of great friends and family!!!!!!!! I was able to raise enough to send one little girl to camp! All those that participated have been given a little more time to raise extra money to help send other kids to camp or to other much needed services.

We still have some cases of 8 tracks that we'll be taking bids on to raise a little more money. If you would like to see the tapes, check out our website - www.katestrackshack.com. You can also make donations via the website they have setup for me at - https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=a7c8fb44-416b-4d19-a500-5455c7495d8c
You can also email me at dkgibson3@tx.rr.com if you have any other questions.

I'll be posting my mug shot as soon as I can get my scanner working again!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who helped out!!!!!!!!

Kathy

No comments: