Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! New Updated List 11/27/11

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We had Thanksgiving with my parents out in Ranger, TX! Smoked turkey, dressing, corn, mash potatoes, gravy, rolls & veggie tray. I made a buttermilk pie and an chocolate buttermilk pie. Yum! Ate too much, but I think that's one of the things that just goes along with that holiday!!!!

Gearing up for the Christmas holidays. Got the tree up and decorations on and around the inside of the house. The temps are a bit cooler and we had a couple of very blustery days. With it getting dark so early, the lights may have to wait until this weekend. I'll put up my few things that I can do without Dan's help and the ladder.

One of our traditions is to turn on Christmas music while the tree is being put up or at least while it's being decorated. Another is that the tree or decorations don't go up before Thanksgiving. It's usually the day after.

What are some of your holiday traditions? Let me know.

Also put up a new list this weekend so check it out. We have cassettes on sale - buy 2 get 2 free.

Gotta get back at it!

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, if I don't get back to the blog before then!

No comments: